- The world is replete with energy vampires. DependingÃ‚Â on your aspirations, you may have to slay them from your life.Ã‚Â It might not be easy, but it is critical.
- The potential for a transformative moment always exists, even in your pain. You can find the good and end your suffering if you stop torturing yourself.
- Life really does provide us with signs all the time. Pay attention to them and you might find yours working with a bit more ease.
- Ego and confidence are not the same thing. Decrease one, increase the other.
- Once again, love is a verb, not feeling alone. If your love doesn’t translate into anything, what is it, really?Ã‚Â JustÃ‚Â as faith without works is dead, so, too, is love without action.
- There will be times when you have to go at it alone…and for those times, it’s the best possible thing.Ã‚Â Don’t fight it.
- Know when to let go and walk away. From addictions, arguments, situations, people, etc.
- Clean out your life regularly. Not just in spring. But it’s spring now, so if you haven’t started, go!
- People who make you laugh, smile, and think are heaven sent. If one person can do all three, they’reÃ‚Â a true gem. Consider keeping them around.
- Telling your story gives you power over it. Don’t let it hold you back.
May 15, 2009 | filed under learn something, moment of truth, pay attention, random