- How to choose happiness with words
- 86 fast healthy snacks for entrepreneurs on the run (also sufficient for those lacking entrepreneurial skills/drive)
- Tell them how you feel
- A year on the road: Everything changes
- What is the human cost of racism?
- Raising a confident child: tips to boost your child’s self-esteem
- Are you getting in your own way again?
- Twittering dissent around the world
Some of the most amazing things in life have to be random and stumbled upon. Above is a picture inside of Pharrell’s In My Mind album. Today I found an blog post called “10 Reasons You Are Rich” with the following:
1. You didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go to sleep hungry last night.
2. You didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go to sleep outside.
3. You had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning.
4. You hardly broke a sweat today.
5. You didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t spend a minute in fear.
6. You have access to clean drinking water.
7. You have access to medical care.
8. You have access to the Internet.
9. You can read.
10. You have the right to vote.
Thanks for the reminder.