- 50 Questions that will free your mind
- Embracing change
- What lies beyond greatness
- Giving myself permission to be human
- How one small adjustment can make a big difference
- How do I make my people happy?
- Finding a way to do the things you hate
- 10 reasons it’s awesome life’s not fair
- The WOW effect [the concept behind this blog is really fly]
- How to choose happiness with words
- 86 fast healthy snacks for entrepreneurs on the run (also sufficient for those lacking entrepreneurial skills/drive)
- Tell them how you feel
- A year on the road: Everything changes
- What is the human cost of racism?
- Raising a confident child: tips to boost your child’s self-esteem
- Are you getting in your own way again?
- Twittering dissent around the world
- The world is replete with energy vampires. DependingÃ‚Â on your aspirations, you may have to slay them from your life.Ã‚Â It might not be easy, but it is critical.
- The potential for a transformative moment always exists, even in your pain. You can find the good and end your suffering if you stop torturing yourself.
- Life really does provide us with signs all the time. Pay attention to them and you might find yours working with a bit more ease.
- Ego and confidence are not the same thing. Decrease one, increase the other.
- Once again, love is a verb, not feeling alone. If your love doesn’t translate into anything, what is it, really?Ã‚Â JustÃ‚Â as faith without works is dead, so, too, is love without action.
- There will be times when you have to go at it alone…and for those times, it’s the best possible thing.Ã‚Â Don’t fight it.
- Know when to let go and walk away. From addictions, arguments, situations, people, etc.
- Clean out your life regularly. Not just in spring. But it’s spring now, so if you haven’t started, go!
- People who make you laugh, smile, and think are heaven sent. If one person can do all three, they’reÃ‚Â a true gem. Consider keeping them around.
- Telling your story gives you power over it. Don’t let it hold you back.
Some of the most amazing things in life have to be random and stumbled upon. Above is a picture inside of Pharrell’s In My Mind album. Today I found an blog post called “10 Reasons You Are Rich” with the following:
1. You didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go to sleep hungry last night.
2. You didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go to sleep outside.
3. You had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning.
4. You hardly broke a sweat today.
5. You didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t spend a minute in fear.
6. You have access to clean drinking water.
7. You have access to medical care.
8. You have access to the Internet.
9. You can read.
10. You have the right to vote.
Thanks for the reminder.