Brene Brown discusses the power of vulnerability, an unexpected research topic that came from her studying human connections. She touches on shame, courage, compassion, connection, authenticity and vulnerability. It’s definitely reaffirming my decision to do shadow work. I hope you find value in it.
- The world is replete with energy vampires. DependingÃ‚Â on your aspirations, you may have to slay them from your life.Ã‚Â It might not be easy, but it is critical.
- The potential for a transformative moment always exists, even in your pain. You can find the good and end your suffering if you stop torturing yourself.
- Life really does provide us with signs all the time. Pay attention to them and you might find yours working with a bit more ease.
- Ego and confidence are not the same thing. Decrease one, increase the other.
- Once again, love is a verb, not feeling alone. If your love doesn’t translate into anything, what is it, really?Ã‚Â JustÃ‚Â as faith without works is dead, so, too, is love without action.
- There will be times when you have to go at it alone…and for those times, it’s the best possible thing.Ã‚Â Don’t fight it.
- Know when to let go and walk away. From addictions, arguments, situations, people, etc.
- Clean out your life regularly. Not just in spring. But it’s spring now, so if you haven’t started, go!
- People who make you laugh, smile, and think are heaven sent. If one person can do all three, they’reÃ‚Â a true gem. Consider keeping them around.
- Telling your story gives you power over it. Don’t let it hold you back.